Ca la Ignàsia és una casa de poble dels anys 60, amb els seus raconets per la lectura, per esmorzar, sopar a la fresca, gaudir de la llar de foc, jugar a jocs de taula i, fins i tot, per fer una barbacoa.
Tot passejant, podeu fer un tomb pel poble i els seus voltants, enmig d’atmetllers i d’oliveres, amb unes vistes impressionats des dels seus dos miradors: el Coll de Bovera, d’on es divisen les Terres de l’Ebre, la Serra del Montsant i l’Aragó; i a l’altra banda, des de la Serra de Sant Antoni, es pot veure la Plana de Lleida, el Pre-Pirineu i, els dies molt clars, el pic Aneto que es troba al Pirineu Aragonès.
La Granadella is located in the southern part of the county of Les Garrigues, close to Segria and Ribera d’Ebre, in the highest part of the plateau of Les Garrigues, the socalled “Garrigues Altes”. The municipality covers an area of 88.7 sq km (34.24 sq mi) and has near 800 inhabitants.
The village has the typical shaping seen in other villages around Les Garrigues. Alleys are irregularly arranged and most of them end up in the central square, mostly know as “Pla”, where the church of Santa Maria de Gràcia (18th century) is placed. This church contains the altarpiece of Sant Crist de Gràcia and is known as “the cathedral of Les Garrigues”, for which was declared National Cultural Asset.
La Granadella’s economy is mainly based on agriculture, of which almond and olive are its major crops, as well as on the production of their byproducts. Therefore, La Granadella is a member of “Ruta de l’Oli”.
Activities in the village and its surrounding areas
- Lookouts of Coll de Bovera and the Pyrenees.
- Chapel of Sant Antoni i la bassa.
- Church of Santa Maria de Gràcia.
- Ancient flour mill Sancho (“Farinera Sancho”).
- Catalan Centre for Oil Promotion.
- Water tanks and silos.
- Agrarian cooperative.
- Mountain bikeroutes.
- Burricleta (bicycles for rent).
- Natural Park of Montsant (17 km / 10.5 mi).
- Lleida (35 km / 21.75 mi).
- Priorat (10 km / 6.21 mi).
- Confluence of the rivers Segre and Cinca.
- Calaceite, Alcañiz (1.5h by car).
- Ribarroja, Faio and Mequinenza.
- Horta de Sant Joan.
- Coastal area and beaches (1h by car).
- Sant Antoni Abat: January 17th, also known as “Festa dels Quintos i dels Gitanos”.
- Reenacting of Christ’s descent from the cross and procession of “l’Encontre”: Good Friday and Easter Sunday.
- Garrigues Guitar Festival: summer.
- Festivity of HorseLovers: July.
- Catalan Popular and Traditional Music Festival: second half of August.
Ca la Ignàsia is a rural house built in the 60s, full of charming spaces where our guests can devote to reading, enjoy an invigorating breakfast, gather for an outdoor dinner or a barbecue, and even sit by the warm fireplace while playing some board games.
The house is close to the limit of the town center, in a very bright and spacious area, where 7-8 people can be easily accommodated.
The house consists of:
- Room and a living room with a fireplace, a wide terrace and a Balcony.
- Fullyequipped kitchen.
- Master bedroom.
- Two double bedrooms.
- Playground space combined with a little reading room, a sofabed and a balcony.
- Wide porch with barbecue, marble sink and a set of table and chairs.
- Firewood to be used in the fireplace or the barbecue.
- Heating system.
- Household linen: bed sheets, towels, serviettes and kitchen rags.
- Appliances: washing machine,dishwasher, fridge, TV, iron, hairdryer, microwave and electric oven.
- Toilet tissues and kitchen rolls.
- Soap and dishwasher soap.
- Parking lot.
Other services available at the village
- Municipal swimming pool.
- Community centre.
- Healthcare centre.
- Grocery store, butchery, fish market and bakery.
- Post office.
- Football pitch.
- Youth information centre .
- Tourism Office.
- Fire station.
- Enterprise incubator.
- Bars and restaurants.
- Farm shop.
- Burricleta spot (bicycles for hire).
- Bank offices (La Caixa and Banco Santander).
- La Caixa ATM.
- Petrol station (credit cards are accepted).
- Bus service to Lleida, Tarragona and Barcelona. From May to October, bus service available to Port Aventura, Cambrils, Altafulla, Torredembarra and Sitges.
(a partir de la 4a persona)
- In order to confirm reservation, guests must transfer a deposit (50% of the total amount) to the bank account designated in the advance booking confirmation email, within 7 days. The booking will be fully confirmed after checking the transfer has been received. The pending amount must be paid in cash on arrival.
- In the event of a cancellation: 50% of the deposit will be refunded for any cancellation notified one week prior to arrival date. Cancellations that fail to be notified within 7 days to the arrival date will not be eligible for any refund. However, the original reservation may be switched to any other available dates at no additional cost.
- Prices are VAT included
- An extra €80 deposit must be paid on arrival and will be fully refunded when departing, in case no damages have been caused during the stay.
- Whether you might wish to rent Ca la Ignasia for any other suitable purpose or you might have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
- A €0.45 touristic fee will be charged and is not included in the above prices (per person and night, applicable to guests aged 16 years and over, up to a maximum of 7 nights).
- Minimum 2 nights stay.
By car:latitude 41.35359
- From Lleida: Driving through Ll12 towards E90/AP2, leave Ll12 and merge into C12 (Flix, Tortosa). Then drive through C12 until the crossroad with C242 (leading to La Granadella) and head towards the village.
- From Barcelona: AP2 (motorway): Driving through AP2, leave AP2 at exit 6 and merge into C12 (Flix, Tortosa). Then drive through C12 until the crossroad with C242 (leading to La Granadella) and head towards the village.
- From Barcelona: A2 (dual carriageway): Driving through A2, leave A2 at exit 474 and merge into C12 (Flix, Tortosa). Then drive through C12 until the crossroad with C242 (leading to La Granadella) and head towards the village.
- From Zaragoza: AP2 (motorway):Driving through AP2, leave AP2 at exit 6 and merge into C12 (Flix, Tortosa). Then drive through C12 until the crossroad with C242 (leading to La Granadella) and head towards the village.
- From Zaragoza:
N-II / A2 (dual carriageway): Driving towards Lleida, drive through Fraga and leave A2 while driving towards SerósFlix. Once in Maials, drive through C12 towards Lleida until the crossroad with C242 (leading to La Granadella) and head towards the village.
- from Lleida (ALSA buses)
- from Barcelona or Tarragona (Autocars Plana)